Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Welcome

 
Good Morning
Circa: 2014
 
Well there is no better time than the present to finally launch a little project I have been dreaming of for a few months now. It is a personal project and something that I am very passionate about. I love to infuse my everyday life with a touch of vintage. It comes naturally and my love of the past has a tendency to bleed through into the present. After encouragement from friends and family I thought "Why not share what I love doing with everyone?" Therefore I bring you Circa: A Vintage Life! 
 
So what can you find on my blog? Well here is just a small sampling below:
 
Recipes
DIY Projects
Decorating with Antiques
Styling
Living History
Projects for Kids
and so so much more!!
 
During the day I will still be working full time as an Education Coordinator for a museum but by night I will be working on the blog. While it might start off with one to two posts a week I hope to eventually be able to provide you with inspiration each and every day! Thank you so much for joining me on this very exciting journey! I don't know if I believe in past lives but I do know that the past is never really past. (Thanks Faulkner) Therefore I hope that I can inspire you to bring a little vintage into your life today!
 
 
P.S.
 
**Why Circa**
I chose the name because I tend to use it on an everyday basis not only in my job but when creating projects around the house. The Webster Dictionary defines circa as:
 
at, in, or approximately -- used especially with dates <born circa 1900>
  
For all of my recipes, projects, celebrations and more I not only like to include a historical date BUT a little background information and history. History can be fun, fascinating and sometimes even surprise you!
 
 


1 comment: