Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thank You

Thank You
Circa: 2014


       I just wanted to take a moment and say a big thank you to all of my new fans! Yesterday was incredible! When I first imagined this blog I thought it would be amazing to have 50 followers. To now have over 300 is truly a blessing. This blog has been a dream of mine for the past year. I have always loved cooking, decorating and entertaining for my friends and family but I never dreamed of sharing it with so many people. However, thanks to the encouragement of my very dear friends and family this blog went from a simple dream to become a reality! 

      I want to say a special thank you to one of my best friends Tara Swain for sharing my page. She is not only an incredible photographer but she is an incredible and wonderful person and I am blessed to call her a friend. I am sure that you are all familiar with her work but if not please check her out at www.taraswain.com. 

       Again, thank you so much to everyone that liked my page yesterday, I was truly amazed at the outpouring of love and support!  I feel so very blessed! I am so thrilled to have you join me on this journey and seeing my dream come to life! Peace and love always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment